[CRIU] Difference between two snapshots generated by CRIU

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:56:09 PST 2015

Ok, i will work is per-file one, i.e. the "criu show -f $image-file" one. I
will see also this CRIT tool. Thanks a lot for help.

*What are you trying to achieve with this comparison?*

@Pavel: I have a source node A which run the loop process, then i have done
the dumping process with -R option(the images are stored in the ImgDir
directory) and i have sent these images to a destination node B. After a
while, i have done a second snapshot of the same process on node A. The
question what i try to find an answer, how can i send  only differences to
the node  B to update images.

Bests.
Thouraya.