[CRIU] CRIU with Docker

Thouraya TH thouraya87 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 07:54:13 PST 2015

Ok, I'm going to test and see.
I have already CRIU installed.

Please, i have a question about this:

 docker-1.9.0-dev run -d --name *test-container* busybox:latest /bin/sh -c
'i=0; while true; do echo $i; i=$(expr $i + 1); sleep 3; done'

*With this instruction:* i will create a docker container named
test-container ? what is the virtualization technology it uses?

*Mr Saied said: Docker can optionally use LXC as its execution driver to
create containers.  However, by default, Docker does not use LXC.**If you
simply google "docker default execution driver", it will give you a bunch
of useful links.  Here's the first one for your easy reference:*

*http://blog.docker.com/2014/03/docker-0-9-introducing-execution-drivers-and-libcontainer/
<http://blog.docker.com/2014/03/docker-0-9-introducing-execution-drivers-and-libcontainer/>*

Thanks a lot for help.