[CRIU] We open access to the new OpenVZ/CRIU bugtracker

Sergey Bronnikov sergeyb at openvz.org
Fri Aug 7 12:59:15 PDT 2015

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the new OpenVZ/CRIU bug tracker [0].

After using Bugzilla for a decade, we now decided to switch to Atlassian Jira as
our main bug tracker.

Atlassian Stash, used as Web frontend to OpenVZ Git [1], shares the database
of registered users with Atlassian Jira. So if you already have an account in
Stash you will not need to create another in the new bug tracker, as all
Bugzilla users have been imported to Jira. You will, however, need to reset your
password (see [2]).

Known issues
============

* there is no ability to browse Jira issues without registration
* there is no ability to submit Jira issues contains Cyrillic symbols

Both issues we will fix next week.

Links
=====

[0] https://bugs.openvz.org/