[CRIU] Live migration of LXC containers using Criu?

Divjyot sethi dsethi at princeton.edu
Thu Apr 9 10:17:36 PDT 2015

Hey Pavel,
Thanks for the information - this is very helpful! I will definitely try
this and am happy to provide any feedback which can be helpful to the
community.

Let me iterate to see if I understand you correctly: I need to run Fedora
on an openvz's vctl container. Next, install p.haul + CRIU to live migrate
this container from one host to another. Is this correct? If so, I can go
ahead with installing these in the coming day or two - I am sure there will
be feedback/questions as I do this..

Divjyot