[CRIU] Live migration of LXC containers using Criu?

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Thu Apr 9 02:33:59 PDT 2015

On 04/09/2015 12:54 AM, Divjyot sethi wrote:
> Thanks for the information Tycho! Also a quick question: are you by any chance aware of any container
> setup which supports pre-copy based live migration? I need such a setup for a project I am working on...

If you take openvz's vzctl on Fedora and the p.haul thing (github.com/xemul/p.haul)
then p.haul ... should be able to pre-copy live migrate the container on it.

It's not yet production ready, but I'm currently re-activating this development on
our side, so your feedback will be heard and appreciated :)