[CRIU] crtools error: "can't splice to pipe"

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Thu May 1 05:20:00 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 08:13:47AM -0400, J F wrote:
>    Cyrill,A
>    Let me know if you are still interested in getting a "hello world" JNI/JVM
>    app that reproduces the issue. I'll hold off if you have what you need
>    from the log dump. Thanks again for your help.

Hi JF, don't worry I didn't forget about this issue and working on it (we've
holidays 'till May 5 so I likely won't be that available for a while). Still
if you have an ability to grant me this testing application -- this would
be just great! (you can contact me privately if this app is not for public
access).