[CRIU] Installation Of CRIU

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 07:58:35 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 08:11:00PM +0530, Krishan Berwal wrote:
>    I am using ubuntu 64 bit. i tried to install protobuf-c from
>    http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/downloads/detail?name=protobuf-2.5.0.tar.bz2&can=2&q=
>    https://github.com/protobuf-c/protobuf-c/releases
>
>    then compile i am not able to find ./configure or ./install.sh or
>    ./autogen.sh
>
>    how simple run criu from source code can you guide me ? i am heartly need
>    of your way.

I don't get it. You've met some problems with installing protobuf-c-devel?
There should be a precompiled package for that on Ubuntu.

Once you've protobuf stuff installed simply download criu tarball, unpack
it somewhere and run "make" command. And criu will be compiled inside this
directory so you can run it directly.