[CRIU] about checkpointing lxc container

Xinyang Ge xxg113 at cse.psu.edu
Thu Oct 10 05:54:50 PDT 2013

> It means there is some socket in container which we don't support yet
> (maybe raw sockets or something). Try to play with "ss" utility inside
> container to figure out which sockets are present there.
>
> Also, you may start "criu dump" with -v4 option and post the output
> here, as far as I remember we collect information about sockets
> and print it.

I figured out it was udev that caused obstacles from checkpointing. I
stopped it and another error occurs:

(00.093895) Error (tty.c:221): tty: Unexpected format on path /dev/lxc/tty4

I attached the -v4 output in this email. Could you please take a look
and give us some suggestions on how to handle it?

Xinyang

--
Xinyang GE
The Pennsylvania State University