[CRIU] about checkpointing lxc container

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 22:51:33 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 09:49:43PM -0400, Xinyang Ge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using CRIU to checkpoint a linux container. However, I've got the
> following error message: "Only stream/dgram sockets for now". Does
> anyone know how to resolve this issue?

It means there is some socket in container which we don't support yet
(maybe raw sockets or something). Try to play with "ss" utility inside
container to figure out which sockets are present there.

Also, you may start "criu dump" with -v4 option and post the output
here, as far as I remember we collect information about sockets
and print it.