[CRIU] Questions in CRIU restore mechanism.

Alexander Kartashov alekskartashov at parallels.com
Thu Mar 28 08:09:48 EDT 2013

On 03/28/2013 01:39 PM, Alexander Kartashov wrote:
> On 03/28/2013 12:35 PM, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
>> Alexander, would you work with Chanho on this please?
> Yes, of course.
>
> Chanho, please report, whether this problem is reproduced
> in the kernel from the repository
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gorcunov/linux-cr.git ?

Chanho, do you still experience the problem?
If so, could you please send me your object pie/restorer.built-in.bin.o?
Could you tell us what ARM platform you are using?

You may also try to stop the restoration process with kill(0, SIGSTOP)
before the macro JUMP_TO_RESTORER_BLOB in the file cr-restore.c
and then attach to the stopped process with a debugger.

We are looking forward for your progress report.

--
Sincerely yours,
Alexander Kartashov

Intern