[CRIU] criu lxc test failed

Gu Zheng guz.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 5 20:44:40 EST 2013

On 02/06/2013 05:39 AM, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> I'd appreciate if you create a bug entry for this in bugzilla.openvz.org
> and continue the investigation there.
>
> Thanks,
> Pavel

Hi Pavel,
	I remember I faced the same issue some time ago, and I created a bug entry in
bugzilla.openvz.org. So the same issue we can find the solution from bugzilla.
But this issue is not a bug in theory. So I think it is necessary for us to
create a config checklist or template which can lead to run over the ZDTM Test
Suite successfully. Or make the ZDTM Test Suite smarter, it can skip some tests
if the related config is not set. What's in your mind?

Thanks,
Gu