[Users] New OVZ9 iso pre-release

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Wed Jul 12 01:21:41 MSK 2023

I've tried each new openvz 9 pre-release and found it to be broken in the
same ways.

For now, I'm going to put openvz 9 testing on the back burner. I'm still
stubbornly running core services on my openvz 7 machines, as their
reliability is well proven, but as for the openvz 9 test hardware, I've
wiped it, and installed proxmox 8.

I'll continue to monitor the list, and hopefully at some point there will
be a release candidate for openvz 9.

Jake