[Users] Status of OVZ 8 & 9

Paulo Coghi - Coghi IT paulocoghi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 06:50:30 MSK 2023

We have used OpenVZ 7 in production since its launch and it is solid for
us. Started testing OpenVZ 8 but now I'm going full on OpenVZ 9 tests.

@jjs - I plan to develop a fully open source dashboard and manager for
OpenVZ and eventual financial investment from interested parties could help
accelerate the development.

If you and/or other companies that you know would be interested, please let
me know.