[Users] Status of OVZ 8 & 9

jehan Procaccia jehan.procaccia at imtbs-tsp.eu
Mon Feb 13 11:09:07 MSK 2023

good, let us know .

I did opened a bug report regarding this issue

https://bugs.openvz.org/browse/OVZ-7419

it was marked as resolved last week, but I still fail to install prlctl
(just did dnf clean all) , so I reoponed the issue.

maybe the fix is in that new iso ? or I should uninstall / reinstall
openvz-release-9.0.1-383.vz9.x86_64 package ? didn't tried that because
it also needs to remove 75 packages (qemu* ...) as dependances .

Jehan

PS: anyway, if prlctl finally get installed, is this the way to go , the
"deprecated" message is not reassuring .