[Users] Status of OVZ 8 & 9

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Fri Feb 3 19:15:08 MSK 2023

I temporarily set gpgcheck=0 in the repo files and was able to install
prlctl, but it was not functional because there are other dependencies that
need to be installed and running.

[root at lavrov ~]# prlctl list
Login failed: Unable to connect to Virtuozzo. You may experience a
connection problem or the server may be down. Contact your Virtuozzo
administrator for assistance.

I'll need to install on a physical box to go any farther..

Jake