[Users] Status of OVZ 8 & 9

Paulo Coghi - Coghi IT paulocoghi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:53:46 MSK 2023

Hello Jake,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! Let's see what the Virtuozzo dev team
has to say about this issue with the GPG key for the "prlctl" tools.

By the way, last time I tried virsh with OpenVZ (version 8, at the time of
test), the experience was not good nor well documented as prlctl. But we
are already receiving the warning about prlctl being deprecated.

There are some niche cases in which virsh doesn't seem capable, like
setting "cpulimit".

Paulo Coghi