[Users] OpenVZ 7 and vztt/OVZT repo

Alexey Zilber alexeyzilber at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:22:36 MSK 2023

Hi All,

   Looks like crickets on this mailing list.  I dug through the OpenVZ bug
reports and realized that the Ez templates are all in Factory, and factory
is disabled by default.  But we can still find and install individual RPMs
as per
https://bugs.openvz.org/browse/OVZ-7023?jql=text%20~%20%22OVZT%22%20order%20by%20lastViewed%20DESC
Anyone know what's up with this?  Why are the Ez templates in factory?

Thanks,
Alex