[Users] Equivalent "virsh" commands to set container parameters like "prlctl set"

jehan Procaccia jehan.procaccia at imtbs-tsp.eu
Wed May 4 17:45:00 MSK 2022

Hello,

I have the same remark/question regarding prlctl depreciation

what should we use to clone a CT ?

I used to

/prlctl clone ct-templvz8 --name myvz8server/

/
/

nor vzctl nor virsh seems to do the job for cloning a CT, it still works
with prlctl , but what should we use now and when prlctl will be really
deprecated .

all these change are just a question of terminology or it is because of
a breakthrough towards new API/libvirt etc ...?

Thanks