[Users] IPv6, openVZ7, CentOS7

Oleksiy Tkachenko mealexat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:16:56 MSK 2022

Yes, br0 contains main server`s IPv4.
So I perform tuning and now my IPv6 address pingable - but from this node
only (and not on CTs on this node).
This node CTs or other internet places - they do not see my IPv6.
Other 2 secondary IPv6 addresses not even pingable from node.

My steps:
# nano -w /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br0
IPV6INIT=yes
IPV6_AUTOCONF=no
IPV6_DEFROUTE=yes
IPV6_FAILURE_FATAL=no
IPV6ADDR=myIPv6IP_1
IPV6ADDR_SECONDARIES=myIPv6IP_2 myIPv6IP_3
IPV6_DEFAULTGW=myIPv6GW

# nano -w /etc/sysconfig/network
NETWORKING_IPV6=yes
IPV6FORWARDING=yes
IPV6_DEFAULTDEV=br0
IPV6_DEFAULTGW=myIPv6GW
IPV6_AUTOCONF=no

# echo "net.ipv6.conf.default.forwarding = 1" >> /etc/sysctl.conf
# echo "net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding = 1" >> /etc/sysctl.conf
# echo "net.ipv6.conf.all.proxy_ndp = 1" >> /etc/sysctl.conf
# sysctl -p

# nano -w /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config
IP6TABLES_MODULES="ip6_tables ip6table_filter ip6table_mangle ip6t_REJECT
nf_conntrack_ipv6"

# reboot -n

чт, 15 груд. 2022 р. о 14:34 Arjit Chaudhary <arjit.c at gmail.com> пише: