[Users] OpenVZ 8.0 - Alpha Release

Konstantin Bukharov bkb at virtuozzo.com
Tue Sep 21 17:08:44 MSK 2021

Hi Paolo!

Changing CT parameters on-the-fly is possible via ‘vzct’ libvirt driver since 7.0.16.

Change CPU number:
virsh -c vzct:///system setvcpus <ct> <new memory size>  --config

Memory:

virsh -c vzct:///system setmem <ct> <new memory size> --config

Resize disk:

Check current (active) parameters:
virsh -c vzct:///system dominfo <ct>

virsh -c vzct:///system domblklist <ct> vda

Best regards,
Konstantin