[Users] openvz.org down

Pavel Vokhmyanin pvokhmyanin at virtuozzo.com
Wed Mar 24 12:41:32 MSK 2021

Hello,

Services are down for maintenance, we're relocating servers into a different DC.
Our IT team is working on it, and note that maintenance window is not yet over. We expect services to become available by 25th March.

Pavel Vokhmyanin
Software Developer, Virtuozzo R&D

Otradnaya street 2b/9, “Otradnoe” Techno Park | Moscow | Russia
Phone: +7 (495) 139 80 17, ext 77449  | pvokhmyanin at virtuozzo.com
Skype: pvokhmyanin

Virtuozzo.com