[Users] Ploop Incremental backups strategy

tranxene50 tranxene50 at openvz-diff-backups.fr
Sun Sep 20 04:03:31 MSK 2020

Hello Paulo!

Many thanks for your answer!

I was afraid to have "committed a serious faux pas".
(Google translate helped me to find correct words)

English is not an easy language and transposing/translating French jokes
is a little complicated...

> If you decide to publish your software on Github, I would like to
> translate the site to English, Portughese and Italian.

At the moment, I (really) do not plan to use Github because Microsoft is
the owner.

But you are right, I should "liberate/deploy" the source code to any
person willing to improve it.

I have no words to explain why Internet is so cool: many thanks for your
proposal, it would be awesome if the final "survival guide" could be
translated.

please, wait a few days/weeks and I will complete it.

Once it is done, let's get in touch! :)

Have a good night!

tranxene50 at openvz-diff-backups.fr