[Users] Ploop Incremental backups strategy

tranxene50 tranxene50 at openvz-diff-backups.fr
Sat Sep 19 00:12:04 MSK 2020

Hello all.

After a quick re-read of my last message, I realized that my "joke"
about being a "power user" was not funny at all.

I did not mean that some persons were "power user" while others not, it
would have been incredibly disrespectful.

I would like to sincerely apologize if I have offended anyone.

I am truly sorry.