[Users] Ploop Incremental backups strategy

Wed Sep 16 11:46:20 MSK 2020

Hello tranxene 50,

Thanxs again fort he update and the info
changing the master and remote fixe dit for me, only i had to remove "-o ControlPersist=3600"

i have one future request
openvz-diff-backups restore 1 auto   restores the latest version

openvz-diff-backups download 1 has no function to download the latest, that would be very nice if that one can be added
Now there is no way to know the date_time of the latest backup  if you iseing it on a clean file server, you cant use the list function for it

Chears

Steffan