[Users] The problem with registration VMs

Alexandr Sorochynskyi sorochynskiy8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:24:25 MSK 2020

Hi, guys.
Please help me.
I use kernel 3.10.0-1127.8.2.vz7.151.14 on my server.

And i have problems with registration and migration VMs.

When i want to register my VMs i get the error:
Failed to register the virtual environment: The configuration file you
specified is invalid. Make sure that the specified file is a valid
Virtuozzo virtual machine conf
iguration file and it is not corrupt, or select another file.

When i want to migrate VMs i get the error:
Login failed: Unable to connect to Virtuozzo. You may experience a
connection problem or the server may be down. Contact your Virtuozzo
administrator for assistance.

Thank you.