[Users] vz 7 network capability and openVPN forward/masquerade

Jehan Procaccia Jehan.Procaccia at imtbs-tsp.eu
Tue Feb 25 18:32:43 MSK 2020

OK for 1) , then I don't need any capability (net_admin, sys_time), I
was wondering because I read that on lots of docs as in :
https://github.com/OpenVZ/vz-docs/blob/master/virtuozzo_7_users_guide.asc
perhaps deprecated ?

for 2) I use routed openvpn (tun0)
yes I mess a lot between iptables and firewalld while debungin my pb
2.1) I would prefere to use firewalld , can you confirm me the rule you
use ?
POSTROUTING with masquerade or have you an iptable SNAT exemple ?
2.2) if I use a eth0 interface do you confirm that venet0 (that is Down
on my CT) is not concerned at all ?
2.3) my eth0 appears as eth0 at if248 (ip addr) , is it important for the
firewall-cmd command arguments => "-o eth0" ? should I use -o eth0 at if248 !
2.4) what do you mean by |rp_filter| (reverse path filtering), should I
disable it , how ?

Thanks .