[Users] openvz6 to openvz7

Paulo Coghi - Coghi IT paulocoghi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:57:01 MSK 2020

Hello, Stephan

The Xeon E5520 supports VT-x but I don't have more information about
unrestricted guests.

But I am almost sure that this feature is only needed if you plan to create
VMs (Virtual Machines) using hardware virtualization through OpenVZ instead
of containers.

And I suppose that you are using OpenVZ for the containers capability and,
if this is the case, you do not need to worry about that.

Paulo Coghi