[Users] Caching CentOS 6 Template on OpenVZ 7

Arjit Chaudhary arjit.c at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:36:20 MSK 2020

That could just would actually, but was trying to see if it worked out with
the vault repo incase I have to re-sync it sometime in the future on
another VZ server,

For example, Debian 7 had the same issue, but I edit
url.map under /vz/template/conf/vztt to,

$DEB_SERVER http://archive.debian.org

and that allows me to cache the template.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 11:16 PM Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org>
wrote:

> Greetings,

Thanks,