[Users] virtuozzo base OS and new centos 8 orientations

jehan Procaccia tem-tsp jehan.procaccia at tem-tsp.eu
Sun Dec 13 20:36:14 MSK 2020

thanks, that's a releaf , I thought you built virtuozzo from centos, so
if it is built directory from RHEL source we are safe .

regarding CT templates, from download site:
https://download.openvz.org/virtuozzo/releases/openvz-7.0.15-628/x86_64/os/Packages/
we can find centos/debian/fedora/ubuntu pre-package templates.
will you  add an other rhel/rpm based distrib for templates ? which one
would you recommend to replace a rpm based distrib with LTS support ?

regards .