[Users] Question about openvz-diff-backups

Wed Dec 2 14:16:20 MSK 2020

>From my backup server in my NOC i run the script:

/usr/local/sbin/openvz-diff-backups download all 0-

Now i want to download the latest backup to a remote server just to be shure
I want to download the latest backup it from the backupserver for performance.

But running the script im getting:

Download - ctid:   186 - aborted   - 2020-12-02 12:14:40 - remote storage - container has never been backed up

Is there a way to overwrite this.
Or is the only option tor sync the backup directory (then im getting more data then i need)

Thanxs
Steffan