[Users] Openvz 8

Alexey Zilber alexeyzilber at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:37:37 MSK 2019

Hi Paolo,

   Cobbler is mainly for bare metal deployment.  Terraform is more for
setting up virtual deployments and environments.  Think of it like, Cobbler
would install, say Kubernetes or OpenVz on bare metal, while Terraform
would provision the guests and networking, then you'd use something like
Chef or Puppet to configure the guests.

-Alex