[Users] Usage Statistics for OpenVZ 7

Jehan PROCACCIA jehan.procaccia at imtbs-tsp.eu
Mon May 27 09:51:33 MSK 2019

hi ,
Very good job, I was searching for the vz7 stats equivalent to the legacy one (6 ...) , that does the job !
I realized though that on one of my node the disp-helper package wasn't installed, doesn't it come by default when installing virtuozzo7 distro ?
On an other one it was there, but I had to enabled it .
Now that I have enabled it few minutes ago ...
if I check it's full kernel name on [ https://stats7-web.openvz.org/index.php?page_size=all&view=kernel | https://stats7-web.openvz.org/index.php?page_size=all&view=kernel ]
I don't see mine yet ... (3.10.0-957.12.2.vz7.86.2) , I guess there's a delay between my server sends the stats and your collector to gather it and show it
how can I see that information has left my server ? it is pull or push method ? how often does this happens ?

Thanks a lot for those precious information, I'll be glad to send mine and see them there .

Regards .

Jehan PROCACCIA
Ingénieur systèmes et réseaux
Membre du comité de pilotage REVE :
Réseau d’Évry Val d'Essonne et THD
+33160764436
9 rue Charles Fourier - 91011 Evry Cedex
[ https://www.imt-bs.eu/ | www.imt-bs.eu ] - [ https://www.telecom-sudparis.eu/ | www.telecom-sudparis.eu ]