[Users] Changing System Time from container under OpenVZ 7

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Mon May 20 21:28:45 MSK 2019

Hi Konstantin,

Just wanted to follow up on the removal of capability sys_time -

This change is rather disappointing, because it means that virtuozzo
containers can no longer be used in the role they played in the past and
the management will likely just order them replaced by VMware instances
when it's time for hardware refresh.

Sure, it's not optimal to have multiple containers potentially adjusting
the system time, but even if its a kludge, it was a very useful one.

Jake