[Users] OpenVZ 7 orchestration

Paulo Coghi - Coghi IT paulocoghi at gmail.com
Sat May 18 14:37:13 MSK 2019

I'm starting to develop an open source web GUI. The idea is to facilitate
the adoption of the new OpenVZ (7) and help with scenarios like the
mentioned one.

But I'm not an employee of Virtuozzo and this web GUI, of course, will not
offer features like distributed storage or automated backups, since we need
to encourage and facilitate the transition to Virtuozzo Commercial version,
in order to make the whole OpenVZ ecosystem sustainable.