[Users] Memory leak with 3.10.0-957.12.2.vz7.86.2 and openvz-release 7.0.10-5

Skirmantas Juraška s.juraska at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:29:18 MSK 2019

Hello,

I'm experiencing random memory leaks with latest update. Till this update
all container on same hardware where running without issue. I have server
with 256G ram, 40 cores and about 200 CT containers( has memory limit from
1G to 16G memory with 20% memguarantee )

Processes running on node itself(host) are crashing randomly once in a
day(sometimes it can run 2-3 days) with OOM kill ( sshd, crond, vcmmd, vz
and etc ). After crash all processes and containers on host must be
restarted ). If someone can suggest how to debug and find out who is
causing this? All help will be appreciated.

Memory graph with gap when crash happens

[image: image.png]

Thank you,
Skirmantas