[Users] openvz7 cpu capabilities / vzcptcheck

Dmitry Konstantinov barmaley at barmaley.net
Fri Jul 26 20:02:37 MSK 2019

Another question then. Previously these two CPUs:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v2 @ 2.60GHz
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v4 @ 2.10GHz

had the same capabilities - 771913119 -from openvz
point of view. Live migration did work without
issues. Now dump/check says

cpu: CPU instruction capabilities do not match run time

is it because something has changed significantly in
the live migrations, or simply because the cpuinfo.img
has model name inside so the dumps obviously are
different?