[Users] ploop ext4 reserved_ratio

Jonathan Wright jonathan at knownhost.com
Tue Jul 16 20:15:09 MSK 2019

What seems to be happening is if you set a reserved_ratio on an image
and grow the image, that ratio is maintained and will stay at that ratio.

When shrinking the image however, mke2fs.conf is referenced and that's
the ratio that gets used.

Is there a reason for this behavior to be inconsistent?  I was incorrect
about making new ploop images using mke2fs.conf - it seems they don't -
at least not through vzctl create.  It appears to be hard coded at 5%.

--
Jonathan Wright
KnownHost, LLC