[Users] Changing repo metadata?

Alexey Zilber alexeyzilber at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 06:07:56 MSK 2019

Hi All,

   I notice that there is some funkiness going on with the repo metadata.
A lot of times when I do a 'yum update' I get a message saying my local
cache is newer than the repo.   If I try to install a specific package,
I'll get errors like:

debian-10.0-x86_64-ez-7.0.0-9. FAILED

http://mirror.zetup.net/openvz/virtuozzo/releases/7.0/x86_64/os/Packages/d/debian-10.0-x86_64-ez-7.0.0-9.vz7.noarch.rpm:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found           ]  0.0 B/s |    0 B  --:--:--
ETA

Trying other mirror.

The package will never be found on any mirror.

The only way forward is to do a 'yum clean all', then everything is fine...
until a few weeks later, when the same thing happens again.  Are the repos
going through some major changes?

-Alex