[Users] update problem

Skirmantas Juraška s.juraska at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:32:44 MSK 2019

Hi,

actually is enough to install two updated packages and you are good to go
for whole system update:

yum install
http://repo.virtuozzo.com/vzlinux/7.7/x86_64/os/Packages/j/jansson-2.10-1.vl7.1.x86_64.rpm
yum install
http://repo.virtuozzo.com/vzlinux/7.7/x86_64/os/Packages/j/json-c-0.11-13.vl7.1.x86_64.rpm

but I do not recommend to use hybrid system centos 7 + openvz_release on
top, better is to stick with OpenVZ 7 iso ( VZlinux )