[Users] FYI: Website Issues

Laurie Wright lauriewright at webmarketingenquiry.com
Thu Aug 22 15:28:36 MSK 2019

Hey there,

Not sure if you knew this but your website openvz.org  has some problems that you might want to consider looking into. I spent 2-3 minutes looking around and found:

- It doesn't work properly on Mobile Phones, at all (which is how people browse the web these days).
- It doesn't adjust properly when you resize the screen (Google recommends RESPONSIVE Websites rather than ADAPTIVE)
- It's hard to read on larger displays
- The design looks really, really dated compared to some of your competitors.

I actually do web design as a living so I figured I'd reach out and let you know there's serious room for dead easy(and affordable) improvement. If you would like, I can send you some of my previous work samples.

I can develop the website on a more advanced platform at an affordable price. That price also includes making it complete mobile responsive which will support all modern devices including all ranges of screen sizes.

Is that something you'd be interested in?

Regards,

James Parker
Senior Frontend Developer
Email: james at brandenic.com

P.S: This is onetime email and you may ask us to "REMOVE" you from our mailing list.