[Users] issuing iptables

gregrwm openvz at greatlakedata.com
Sun Oct 7 03:11:00 MSK 2018

a couple containers lost networking a couple days ago, i'm thinking it
likely the issue is iptables commands being issued by system code
somewhere.  we manage iptables with our own firewall script.  i
already removed firewalld, and i would like to know what code causes
the following three entries in /var/log/messages:

Oct  5 15:53:05 pecan kernel: Bridge firewalling registered

Oct  5 15:53:16 pecan systemd: Started SYSV: setup firewall (iptables)
rules (INPUT chain for the HN, FORWARD chain for clients).

Oct  5 15:53:48 pecan prl_disp_service: 10-05 15:53:48.987 W
/cmn_utils:2214:2391/ Start setting basic firewall rules...