[Users] How OVZ community treats Vz7

Alexey Zilber alexeyzilber at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:50:57 MSK 2018

This is a response to an old email, but:
" second reason - I don't know how to install (free/paid) Vz7 from iso to
Hetzner.de server PX121 *via Debian-based rescue system* - it is not
possible, as far I know, so Vz7 is not usable with Hetzner servers. "

FYI, I'm using OpenVZ7 with Hetzner servers.  I cooked up the solution
myself using Cobbler and Koan.  We can help anyone install OpenVZ7 on
Hetzner.

-Alex