[Users] simfs support

Solar Designer solar at openwall.com
Tue Jul 3 22:00:22 MSK 2018

Hi,

FWIW, I am running this Twitter poll today:

https://twitter.com/solardiz/status/1014124174523150336

Poll: Should @VirtuozzoInc reintroduce simfs support in
#Virtuozzo/OpenVZ 7?  If you don't use Virtuozzo/OpenVZ, don't vote.
(With simfs, containers use directory sub-trees on host filesystem(s).
With ploop, they have to use separate filesystems in files on host much
like VMs do.)

My request not to vote for those who don't use Virtuozzo/OpenVZ appears
to have worked - getting very few votes.  I am curious to see whether
posting about this ongoing poll in here will change the results.

Alexander

P.S. I don't normally top-post, but for referring to a two year old
thread I think it's appropriate.