[Users] no access to .openvz.org ?

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Sun Feb 18 23:52:00 MSK 2018

Hi Dimitry,

yes right now it does work again.
But for at least two days it was not accessible. I guess  as access was
blocked due to some misconfiguration ( I guess) so I could not download any
of the openvz software (that is it could not be accessed via browser , ftp
program etc for browsing ...Firefox, chrome etc would totally bloc access to
the site  saying it might have been hacked and certificate could not be
verified).

Cheers
Karsten

  _____