[Users] Devuan templates

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sun Jul 16 12:53:57 MSK 2017

I've updated ctcreate now, to check compatibility scripts.
With today's version should not do unexpected actions in OVZ7 environment.

I'd need access to OpenVZ7 server to sure it working with OVZ7.
Sure you can include this container creator to your FOSS projects.

El 16/07/17 a les 11:24, Alexey Zilber ha escrit: