[Users] LXC as easy as OVZ6?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon Jul 10 21:45:13 MSK 2017

El 10/07/17 a les 19:32, Scott Dowdle ha escrit:
> Greetings,

Thanks for the comments.
In my plans, after OpenVZ 6 there isn't OpenVZ 7. This is to avoid a
dedicated distro, apart of simfs.

I already tried ploop layout, and the difficult to light-backup and
image shrinking convinced me to return to simfs until some OS level
virtualization solution allows me leave OVZ6.