[Users] Added Fedora 26 OS Template to contrib

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Jul 10 05:27:19 MSK 2017

Greetings,

Fedora 26 will be released on Tuesday, July 11th.  It has been done for a little while and is just syncing to all of the mirrors.  As a result, I was able to make an OS Template for it (in contrib).  I also refreshed all of the rest of my contributed OS Templates: Fedora 24, Fedora 25, CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Scientific Linux 6, Scientific Linux 7, Oracle Enterprise Linux 6, and Oracle Enterprise Linux 7.  That all have 20170709 as part of the name and you can find them here:

https://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/contrib/

Someone within the OpenVZ Project / Virtuozzo needs to run a script to refresh the HTML version of the download page but I'm not sure who can do that now.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street