[Users] [NEWBIE] OpenVZ as client/customer

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon Jan 9 04:36:10 PST 2017

It depends on provider storage configuration, but it's mailnly a quota
assignation subject.
You can ask your provider: ¿When I need more space, will my container be
able to have space quota increased without touching anything in guest OS
and data?
I suppose the answer is YES in 99% of cases, but your provider
administrators have last word.

El 09/01/17 a les 12:16, Michelle Konzack ha escrit: