[Users] prlctl migrate on vz7 fail

Jehan Procaccia jehan.procaccia at tem-tsp.eu
Tue Feb 28 12:40:13 PST 2017

Ok for the debug/verbose option (-v 10),
now I do have more information about the faillure :

# prlctl  migrate ct1 root at hwnode2.domain.fr -v 10
Logging in
server uuid={8972f685-6ae8-43e3-8742-acd4b2045dc0}
sessionid={9935b880-ee75-488a-a4b5-de52b98f2dec}
The virtual machine found: ct1
Migrate the VM ct1 on hwnode2.domain.fr  ()
security_level=0
PrlCleanup::register_hook: 205fad0
*EVENT type=100031**
**Migration cancelled!*

Failed to migrate the VM: Unable to establish a connection between
"hwnode2.domain.fr" and "hwnode1.domain.fr". The network connection
between these servers may be broken, or one of the servers may be down.
Contact your Parallels Server administrator for assistance.
resultCount: 0
PrlCleanup::unregister_hook: 205fad0
Logging off

what means *EVENT type=100031* ?*