[Users] spacewalk in openvz ct?

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Wed Dec 20 02:57:50 MSK 2017

Greetings,

Just to confirm, spacewalk container is up and running, everything seems to
be working so far.

Hope the data point is useful to someone down the road.

[root at annie ~]# vzlist
                                CTID      NPROC STATUS    IP_ADDR
 HOSTNAME
                                1001         28 running   192.168.111.111
mg104
                                1111         16 running   192.168.111.77
hellboy
                                1234        345 running   192.168.111.8
 spacewalk

Jake